Monday, December 27, 2010

2011 Calendars are here!

Howdy folks!  Hope everyone had a merry Christmas and were able to visit with family!  Me, I'm just glad its all over and am bracing myself for the weight loss commercials.  Maybe they'll movtivate me this year....or not.



Anyway, wanted to let ya'll know about our 2011 calendars!  First time we've tried this and they turned out really well.  I know, probably should have gotten them done sooner.  They were a bit harder to get done than I expected and there is always less time to do things than needed.  But they're done now and ready to go!  Quantities are limited but we can order more if demand is there, just let me know if you want a hundred or so.... :).



Just click on the pictures to be taken to our Etsy Store!


Happy New Year from everyone at DreamCatcher Sheep & Fiber Farm!

1 comment: